Lemon Cream Cheese Whip
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
Candy Lemon Drizzle
- 1 cup fine sugar/caster sugar
- Lemon juice, just enough to dissolve the cup of sugar, freshly squeezed
Almond Cream Cheese Whip
Use same recipe as above however replace lemon extract with almond extract. Crumble graham crackers over top, brown sugar and almonds. Very addicting!!
Tip: For pumpkin bread and chocolate cake you can use vanilla extract. This topping delicious with so many extracts. Take a visit to the bakery isle and try orange, cherry and so many others.