Apple Crisp Cheesecake
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- cream cheese, softened - 2 - 8oz pkgs
- packed brown sugar - 1/4 cup
- egg - 1, lightly beaten
- sour cream - 3 tbsp
- ground cinnamon - 1/2 tsp
- ground ginger - 1/8 tsp
- apple, sliced & peeled - 2/3 cup
- all-purpose flour - 3 tbsp
- quick cooking oats - 3 tbsp
- brown sugar - 3 tbsp
- ground cinnamon - 3 tsp
- cold butter - 2 tbsp
- caramel ice cream topping - personal taste
For filling, in a small bowl beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in the sour cream, cinnamon and ginger.
Pour over crust. Arrange apple slices over filling.
For topping, combine the flour, oats, brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over apple slices. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set.
Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
Refrigerate overnight. Just before serving, remove sides of pan. Caramel topping may be added to taste just prior to serving. Refrigerate leftovers.
Original recipe here: http://okcbestcheesecakerecipes.com/recipes/cheesecake/apple-crisp-cheesecake/