Thursday, October 27, 2011

Orange Cream Fruit Salad


This recipe is from my sister. She made it for a baby shower I had three years ago and it was a hit! I haven't had it since then but I dream about it all the time. So, I finally made it!

It's not your typical fruit salad - it's much, much better. You have to try it to know what I am talking about.

Orange Cream Fruit Salad
  • 1 (15 oz) can pineapple chunks, drained
  • 3 Tbsp milk
  • 1 can sliced peaches
  • 3 Tbsp orange juice
  • 1 (8 1/2 oz) can Mandarin oranges
  • 2 Tbsp sour cream
  • 1 large banana sliced
  • 1 large box instant vanilla pudding
  • 1 apple cut into chunks
  • 1-2 cups grapes
Slice banana into pineapple juice let stand 2 minutes. Combine all fruits and mix lightly. Combine orange juice, milk, sour cream and pudding mix, it will be very thick. As it sits in the juice it thins out. Fold in fruit mixture, cover and refrigerate for a few hours.

1 comment:

Italia said...

I HAVE MADE THIS CAKE 3 TIMES AMD I GET RAVE REVIEWS. IT''S QUICK AND EASY. ALTHOUGH IT CALLS FOR ONLY A CUP OF COOL WHIP I USE THE WHOLE SMALL CONTAINER. THIS IS A PERFECT SUMMER RECIPE.