Sunday, December 12, 2010

Cake Mix Cookies

I remember hearing about these cookies and making them years ago. Then I forgot. Then I was reminded at an activity last week and I am so happy!

These cookies are so easy to make and there are hundreds of combinations. If you are ever in a hurry and you need to make cookies, as long as you have a cake mix, butter and an egg you are set. So easy and so delicious. I made these for a party and my husband loved them. I used a milk chocolate cake mix, chocolate chips and oats. They were soft and yummy.

I'd like to try chocolate cake mix with Andes mints on top, and spice cake mix with white chocolate chips or raisins. Mmmm.

Cake Mix Cookies
  • 1 box of cake mix (your choice)
  • 1 stick of butter
  • 1 egg
  • (toppings or fillings of your choice - raisins, chocolate chips, oats, nuts, etc.)
Mix ingredients together. Shape into 1 inch balls and space 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.

No comments: