This is fantastic! If you are not a cake fan - you will like this. It reminds me of a pudding more than a cake. The center is full of yummy, gooey goodness. You'll be licking your plate!
Very Moist Coconut Cake
- 1 white cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 small box vanilla (or almond) pudding (I used vanilla)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (or almond) extract (I used vanilla)
- 1 can of cream of coconut
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz. container of Cool Whip
- 12 oz. frozen grated coconut (Sprinkle this over the top of the Cool Whip)
Refrigerate and serve cold. Enjoy!
This recipe can be found on http://nanasrecipebox.blogspot.com/2012/05/very-moist-coconut-sheet-cake.html