Monday, August 29, 2016

Lindsey's Berry Vinaigrette


This has summer all over it! Try toasting some almonds over your salad and adding some sliced, avocados, thin sliced red onions, mozzarella cheese, berries and grilled chicken! I've also made a tossed salad using broccoli, dried or fresh berries, chicken and toasted almonds.

Just a heads up! I never write down my recipes as I create them, and I never use recipes when I cook. Every recipe is reverse engineered after it's been made and I guess to the  best of my memory how I made it. Don't be afraid to adjust them to your liking!

Lindsey's Berry Vinaigrette 

  • 1/2 cup canola oil
  • 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
  • 1/2 cup sliced red strawberries or raspberries
  • 1/2 tsp onion powder
  • 2 Tbsp sugar
  • pinch of salt

In a small food processor (I use my Magic Bullet) Add all ingredients in order as listed above. Blend until creamy. Pour over your favorite salad!

No comments: