If you like Sloppy Joes and you love tacos - then you'll love this! It's a winner with the kids always.
Lindsey's Sloppy Joe Tacos
- 1 box of cheese flavored taco shells
- 1 can of pinto or white navy beans
- 1 lb of ground beef or turkey
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1 cup ketchup1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- Shredded white cheddar cheese
- Siracha sauce and sour cream (optional)
On medium high, place ground meat in frying pan (make sure it is fully thawed). Add Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and salt. Stir until medium brown. Turn heat down to a simmer. Add ketchup, brown sugar, cumin, chili powder and another pinch of salt. Add beans and simmer for about 5 minutes. Scoop into taco shells and top with cheese and your favorite toppings. Enjoy!