Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Caramel Toffee Fruit Dip

I have hear rumors about this yummy recipe and missed out on every event where this was being served. I finally decided to hunt down this recipe and try it for myself. It was better than what they say. I recommend this for any baby shower, Luau, or get together you have this summer. My husband couldn't stop eating it and he is not a big sweet tooth guy.

















Caramel Toffee Fr
uit Dip
  • 1 8-oz. package cream cheese (you can use light cream cheese)
  • 3/4 c. brown sugar
  • 1/2 Tbsp. vanilla (you can add more to taste)
  • 1 bag of Toffee bits (found by the chocolate chips)
Beat together cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla until smooth. Stir in as many toffee bits to your liking. Serve with fresh fruit of your choice. I used these fun sea creature toothpicks for the kids. We had this for desert.

You'll have plenty of toffee bits left over which you can use for ice cream or yogurt. I made a banana pudding parfait.

No comments: