This recipe is so delicious!Above is how it looks with the cherries and below is how it looks without them. Big difference huh? Either way, I love this dish - it's so tasty!
This dish tastes really good over a bed of white rice, in the second picture I used Ramen noodles and it was really good as well.
- 1 package of frozen meatballs (2 - inch meatballs)
- 1 large can pineapple juice
- 2 (20 oz) cans pineapple chunks or tidbits
- 1 jar of maraschino cherries
- 2-3 green bell peppers chopped
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of red wine or cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt