Sunday, December 18, 2011

Paradise Chicken


It was one of those nights when we really needed to go grocery shopping. I looked at what was in the freezer and thought "how am I going to make chicken and broccoli satisfy the take out cravings tonight?" Then I came up with this!

I love my chicken either sweet & tangy or creamy, so a combination of both was perfect! I will for sure be making this again!

Paradise Chicken
  • 6 chicken tenders, thawed
  • 1 bag frozen cut broccoli
  • 1 box of pasta shells
  • 2 Tbsp butter
  • 3/4 cup mayonnaise
  • 1 1/2 Tbsp honey
  • 1 tsp spicy brown mustard
  • fresh ground pepper
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp dried tarragon
In a pan on medium high, fry chicken in 2 Tbsp butter until golden and tender in the center. Meanwhile boil pasta according to directions on package. Add broccoli and cook 5- 7 more minutes. Drizzle honey over chicken and broccoli and stir until evenly coated. In a small dish combine mayonnaise, brown mustard, salt and pepper. Blend well and stir into chicken and broccoli until all of broccoli and chicken is coated in the creamy mixture. Sprinkle tarragon over and stir well. Serve warm!

No comments: