Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pineapple Whippy Floats

While at Disney Land this month we stopped by the Tiki Room to get in line and saw a concession stand where they were serving these fabulous floats. It was frozen whipped pineapple custard floating in fresh pineapple juice. It looked so heavenly. We were pressed for time so couldn't get any, but I promised myself I would recreate it at home.

Here it is!!

Pineapple Whippy Floats
  • 1 container of Häagen-Dazs Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream
  • 1 bottle Dole Pineapple Juice
  • 1 bag frozen pineapple
  • 1 jar Maraschino cherries
Fill glasses half way with pineapple juice. Add one large scoop of ice cream. Top with pineapple and cherries.

1 comment:

Sharee said...

Yum! I wanna make one right now. I could use a yummy umbrella drink (non-alcoholic of course)right about now.