Crock Pot Lasagna
- 2 containers ( 15 oz. ea.) ricotta cheese
- 1 lb lean ground beef, cooked until brown
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 oz.)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Vegetable Soup Mix (or another flavor)
- 2 jars (1 lb. 8 oz. ea.)Spaghetti sauce
- 12 lasagna noodles, uncooked
Spread 1 cup Pasta Sauce in 6-quart slow cooker. Layer in 4 lasagna noodles, broken to fit, then 1 cup Pasta Sauce and 1/2 of the ricotta mixture; repeat. Top with remaining 4 lasagna noodles and 2 cups Pasta Sauce. Reserve remaining Pasta Sauce. Cook covered on LOW 5 to 6 hours.
Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Cover and cook an additional 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve with remaining Pasta Sauce, heated.