This is my goodbye to summer recipe. It is oh so luscious and delicious. I actually got this on a Pampered Chef postcard. You'll love it too!
- 1 1/2 cups melted mango sorbet divided (I used Häagen-Daz)
- 1 pkg 3.4 oz instant vanilla pudding
- 1 container 12 oz cool whip divided
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 medium pinneapple
- 16 oz pound cake (fresh or frozen)
Slice up pineapple into 1 inch chunks and place in a medium bowl. Pour 2 Tbsp of mango sauce into bowl and toss and coat pineapple. Meanwhile cut pound cake horizontally into 3 layers. Place bottom layer on serving plate. Spread Cool Whip Mixture over top. Place on 2nd layer and repeat process with all 3 layers. Frost entire cake with mixture. Cut torte into slices and serve with pineapple and blueberries on top and drizzle mango sauce over. Enjoy!