Friday, February 4, 2011

Super Bowl Dip

Okay, I don't watch the Super Bowl but I created this dip about 4 years ago and thought the name would be fitting. This dip is my absolute favorite dip in the whole world! I combined a lot of my favorite flavors. It's creamy, chunky, and smokey. Anything with bacon in it is always good! (It's not spicy so don't worry about the Tabasco sauce part)

Super Bowl Dip
  • 1 bag of bacon bits (the real bacon kind)
  • 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
  • 1/2 tsp Smokey Chipotle Tabasco Sauce
  • 1 large tub of sour cream (I use fat free)
  • 2 Tbsp mayonnaise (I use Kraft made with olive oil)
  • 1 cup diced roasted red peppers
  • 1 tsp lemon juice
  • 1/2 tsp onion powder
Mix all ingredients together and chill for 2 hours. Serve with crackers and pretzels. Also great with celery sticks and cucumber spears.

No comments: