This is perfect for a light spring supper. I love fresh salads that burst with flavor and this does just that. I created it on a whim and it was definitely blog worthy.
The crab has a a juicy sweetness that compliments the citrus very well. Next time I might add some marinated artichoke hearts! Serve it with a warm loaf of sour dough cheese bread.
Citrus Splash Crab Salad
- 1 pkg flaked imitation crab meat
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 3 sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Tbsp grated lemon zest
- juice from 1 large fresh lemon
- 3 Tbsp Mayo (made with olive oil)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt