Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mexican Cheesecake


Okay, this is one of the yummiest deserts I have ever had. I was making a Mexican dinner and was trying to decide upon a desert. I thought to myself, "I wonder if there is such a thing as Mexican cheesecake." so I Googled it and there it was!

I found this 5 star recipe and it is super easy. You can't have just one either. Mmmmm!



Mexican Cheesecake
  • 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (soften)
  • 1 1/2 cups sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
  • 6 teaspoons butter (soften)
  • 4 teaspoons cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix cream cheese, eggs, 1 cup of sugar (reserve 1/2 cups of sugar for the topping). Roll out 1 can of crescent rolls and places on bottom of buttered 13 x 9 glass cake pan. Pour mixture on top of crescent rolls. Roll out other can of crescent rolls and place on top of mixture. (If seams come undone while rolling out. pinch together). Mix 1/2 cup of sugar and 4 tsp of cinnamon in different bowl. Spread softened butter on top of crescent rolls. Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon mixture on top of butter. Place in oven for 30-40 minutes depending on your oven. Cool and refrigerate 2-4 hours before serving!

2 comments:

Lexi said...

Thanks so much for posting this! Your blog is great. :)

Lindsey R said...

You're welcome and thank you!!