Sunday, March 27, 2011

A New Feature

I've decided to create a new category on my blog dedicated to heart friendly recipes. This is a fun challenge I am taking on to prove that zero cholesterol and zero saturated fats recipes can be delicious. I'll be using lots of fresh veggies, fruits and whole grains. This will great for anyone who is trying to eat better, lose weight and improve their health. Sometimes its hard to find ideas that the whole family will love especially those family members who don't want to be on a special diet just because you are. Remember all my recipes are tried and tested by me. If I don't love it I won't post it. My kids have to approve it as well.

For this new challenge I will steer away from sugar, oil, dairy and most meats. I'll focus on fish and vegetarian cuisine but these recipes will leave you pleasantly satisfied and you won't feel like you are missing out one bit! Stay tuned......

But don't fret if you are feeling any anxiety - I will still post my (non-healthy) recipes every now and then to keep my fans happy. I understand that variety works best and everything done in moderation is always key to enjoyable eating experiences.

No comments: